Beautiful Bahama Beaches
To experience the Bahama Beaches and the crystal clear waters is to really experience the underwater world. The Bahama Islands are the only places on Earth where the water is so clear, it has a visibility of over 200 feet.
I've been on a number of
Cheap Bahama Cruises
and have been to every island and I never get tired of visiting the Bahama Beaches. There's something for all ages, the kids will love it. The fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving and water-sports are amazing. Below we tell about the best Bahama Beaches and some of our favorite things to do in the Bahamas.
Best Bahama Beaches
• Cable Beach is going to top our list of best beaches in the Bahamas. This beautiful 4 mile beach is located on New Providence Island. This is the beach for you if you want to be close to everything, hotels, shops, bars and all other needed facilities. It is very popular for families with kids. Many hotels line this great beach, ranging from luxury resorts to low-budget hotels.
• Cabbage Beach is second on our list of the best Bahama Beaches, it is the most popular on Paradise Island and always crowded. There are some of the best resorts lining this beach, including The Atlantis Resort.
• Many people say the best beach on Paradise Island is Paradise Beach. To access this beach you either have to be a guest at Atlantis Resort or live in the Bahamas. If you are not staying at the Atlantis Resort it’s better to go to Cabbage Beach.
• The most popular beach on Grand Bahama Island is Xanadu Beach. It’s perfect for swimming because of the very calm waters. Easily accessed from Freeport this great beach is also popular among families with children and facilities are close-by. But, at certain times of the year it can get very busy.
• Pink Sands Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. And yes, the sand is pink. It offers a very safe place to swim because of the coral reef protecting it.
• Tahiti Beach is a quiet romantic beach, which is why it's popular with couples and sailing enthusiasts. Located on Abaco island, this is a boating and sailing paradise. You can only get to Tahiti beach on foot, bike or boat, which makes this beach one of the quietest in the Bahamas. There are very limited facilities on this beach.
Things To Do In The Bahamas
• The sun and fun of the Bahama Beaches is where you will probably spend most of your time. But, here's a few other things to do in the Bahamas.
• There are several casinos in the Bahamas. There is only one Atlantis Resort Paradise Island the most elegant casino in the islands. Many high-stakes poker tournaments are held there. Slots, craps, roulette, numerous variations of blackjack and several specialty games are all available at Atlantis. The lounges feature live entertainment.
• Things to do in the Bahamas has to include Shopping. You’ll find distinctive Bahamian items that reflect their heritage, creativity and passion. Nassau features stylish boutiques and the famed Straw Market, where local crafts, arts, and ceramics make for nice souvenirs. Grand Bahama is where you'll find large shopping centers filled with retail shops, straw vendors and hair braiders. And The Out Islands also have many stores, offering local crafts and jewelry. If you love shopping, you'll love it in the Bahamas.
• Based in downtown Nassau, Seaworld Explorer & Nassau Sea & See Island Tours are great ways to see the land or the sea in the Bahamas. If you are cruising to the Bahamas, you might be able to book these excursions on your cruise ship or when booking your cruise online.
If you are staying in Nassau they also offer a one of a kind Harbour Cruise and Semi Submarine Tour where you can see Paradise Islands sights from the Power Catamaran and The beauty of the Coral Gardens from the Semi-Submarine.
Phone: (242) 356-2548
• Year-round warm weather makes the Bahamas an ideal location for
Great Golf Vacations
and the islands regularly host world-class tournaments. Whatever your handicap you will find the perfect course, there are many on the islands, 9-hole and 18-hole courses.
• You will love The Bahamas East End and Lucayan National Park Tour. Discover Ben's Cave - the longest, underwater cave system leading to the ocean. Walk along a wooden boardwalk to spectacular Gold Rock Beach featuring miles of pristine, quiet sandy beach. If you love nature this is a great tour of the Bahamas.
• When you visit Nassau on your Bahama vacations, you'll find one of the area's best tourist attractions. Ardastra Gardens is home for over 300 animals representing a wide variety of the Bahamas' natural inhabitants.
These animals are treated as companions, not pets. The Gardens' must-see attraction is their world-famous Marching Flamingo show which takes place three times daily. As a guide shouts commands, over 30 flamingos perform in unison. It's located close to downtown Nassau and is a must-see when in the Bahamas.
• Also close to downtown Nassau is Fort Charlotte, the largest and best of Nassau's three colonial forts. It features a waterless moat, a drawbridge, underground passages and even a dungeon. Look for graffiti etched in the walls by soldiers who were stationed here. Be sure to take your camera for the picture perfect views of Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort and guided tours are free.
Bahama Vacation Packages
Experience this Caribbean paradise from an air-conditioned bus with plenty of opportunities for shopping and sightseeing. Enjoy the fabulous underwater beauty of the Bahamas from aboard a state-of-the-art semi-submarine.
Enjoy snorkeling or scuba-diving with all equipment and instruction provided. You can swim with the dolphins or just relax and soak in the sun and the beauty of the Bahama Beaches.
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean |
Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
Book Your Bahama Vacations Today!
(Leave) Bahama Beaches (Go To) Cheap Caribbean Vacations
(Leave) Bahama Beaches (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Map of Bahamas
If you have enjoyed "Bahama Beaches" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page