Beaches Jamaica is the place to be for surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving and all water sports. As the third largest Caribbean island Jamaica has hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline. The beaches of Jamaica are some of the finest in the Caribbean.
Jamaica rests on a bed of volcanic rock and limestone, it has many inland waterways and fertile jungles, surrounded by beautiful beaches and clear waters rich with aquatic wildlife. Add to that the country's coffee, great food and its friendly people and you see why Jamaica is so very popular with tourists. The whole family, kids included will love it in Jamaica.
Montego Bay has some of the most famous beaches in Jamaica, Doctor's Cove Beach and Walter Fletcher Beach. They are both divinely beautiful stretches of sands, because they are located in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, they are some of the most crowded beaches of Jamaica. Montego Bay beaches Jamaica have an almost permanent party vibe.
Montego Bay Review
"I liked the beaches, the food, the service and the people. Overall it was a great experience, the party scene was great also and there was a good selection of resorts. The city itself like anywhere else in the world, could be better, but there were other great towns like Ocho Rio.
Treasure Beach was really nice and the Jamaica girls were beautiful. In terms of the stay though, I had a good time, and everything was as expected. I would recommend Jamaica to everyone and I hope I get to go back soon."
-- Mark from San Diego
Things To Do In Jamaica
• As you can see from the pictures of Jamaica there's a lot more than just the Jamaica beaches and all that fun in the sun and water-sports. Here's some more top attractions.
• Things to do in Jamaica include the banana boats at AquaSol Theme Park in Montego Bay, the kids will have a blast.
• Or get away from it all on Lime Cay, an uninhabited island off the coast of Jamaican capital Kingston.
• Head to Negril's seven-mile Long Bay for its string of beach bars. This is the place for day or night beach partying - dance on the sand to reggae rhythms until the early hours.
• During the day you can swim with the dolphins - Adjacent to the world-famous Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the opportunity awaits you at one of Jamaica's finest attractions, swim with and play with the gentle Bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cove. The kids will love it.
• Just outside of Montego Bay, The Great River Adventure Center features the exciting River Tubing Adventure or Kayak Safari. The Great River offers the excitement of gentle cascades flowing through a rain forest valley. Guides accompany and entertain you down the river in this tropical paradise.
• As you can see there are plenty of things to do in Jamaica for the kids and the whole family. Jamaica is one place you'll find numerous family resorts just waiting to cater to your needs.
Beaches Jamaica - Jamaicans are more conservative when it comes to beachwear. Unlike many beach communities, it's not typical to wear bathing suits off the beach, not even at nearby restaurants or shops. So when you leave the Jamaica beaches, throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt or a sundress.
If it's deserted beaches Jamaica you are looking for, Treasure Beach is a good choice. This south coast beach community, known more for fishing and farming than tourism, offers a great opportunity to mingle with 'real' Jamaicans far from the tourist crowds.
When your laying on your favorite Jamaican beaches checking out the beautiful Jamaica girls, you will not be surprised to learn that the island has produced three Miss World winners.
Caribbean Vacation Packages
Our experts can help you assemble your dream vacation. Book air, hotel, car and some fun activities while you're there. Enjoy a Beaches Jamaica getaway to fabulous resorts in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril. Or travel to Aruba and experience the ultimate Caribbean paradise. Lounge on the beach, dive to a shipwreck or coral reef, and enjoy the awesome island nightlife.
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean | Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
(Leave) Beaches Jamaica (Go To) Top Beaches of the World
(Leave) Beaches Jamaica (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Map of Jamaica
If you have enjoyed "Beaches Jamaica" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page