Beaches Of Aruba
The Beaches of Aruba are approximately 21 miles long and 15 miles north of Venezuela, in the far south Caribbean Sea. The island is part of the Dutch Caribbean and is one of the "ABC" islands - Aruba - Bonaire - Curacao.
Because Aruba is located so far south, it lies outside of the the primary hurricane belt. Because of the beautiful year-round weather, it's always the right time for a beaches of Aruba vacation. And at night, enjoy Aruba casinos and great Vegas-style shows.
The Aruba beaches rank among the cleanest, and most attractive of the Caribbean. "Palm Beach is probably the best of the Aruba beaches for the fun and beauty. You won't have far to go to find it on your Aruba vacation - it's where all the action is and the nicest hotels. The best beaches are on the west coast of the island, see the map of Aruba at the bottom of the page.
Warm tropical breezes, beautiful beaches and sunny weather await you on your Aruba vacations. You can't get far from the Aruba beaches, the island is only 6 miles wide. But, sometimes the best things come in small packages.
Hotels with oceanfront views let you awake to the sounds of the sunny beaches of Aruba. As far as Aruba tourism, this is a genuinely happy place to visit and the kids will love it there also. There are plenty of things to do in for the entire family. Below are a few of our top things to do in Aruba.
Things To Do In Aruba
• Things to do in Aruba include exhilarating horseback tours, jeep tours, helicopter tours.
• Explore Aruba's mysterious underwaters, 150 feet under, where you can witness the remains of shipwrecks, amazing coral reefs and all the colorful sea life on a submarine adventure. The kids will absolutely love it.
• The snorkeling and scuba diving is as good as it gets. There is so much to do and see on the Aruba beaches, every time you go it's like you're seeing things for the first time.
• Enjoy the beaches of Aruba and Soothe your skin with Aruba's very own aloe vera or tour the factory where it's made.
• Visit Aruba's Museums: The Archaeological Museum, Historical Museum of Aruba, Model Trains Museum, Aruba Numismatic Museum and Art Museums.
• Things to do in Aruba for kids include Morgan's Island Aqua Water-park. They have giant wave pools, water-slides, a children's playground with waterslides and water tubes, souvenir shop and 3 differently themed food and beverage areas.
The beaches of Aruba is not all this great little island has to offer. If you like to gamble like I do Aruba is a can't miss vacation destination. Below are the many casinos waiting for you on your Aruba vacations.
• Alhambra Casino - All the popular games - Address: J. E. Irausquin Boulevard 47 Phone: (297) 583-5000
• Casablanca Casino - All the popular games - Address: J. E. Irausquin Boulevard 77 Phone: (297) 586-2283
• Copacabana Casino - All the popular games - Address: J. E. Irausquin Boulevard 85 Phone: (297) 586-1234
• Crystal Casino - All the popular games - Address: J. E. Irausquin Boulevard 85 Phone: (297) 583-6000
• Excelsior Casino - All the popular games - Address: J. E. Irausquin Boulevard 85 Phone: (297) 586-7777
• Key Largo Casino - Popular games, restaurant and bar - Live music nightly - Phone: (297) 587-1500
• Occidental Grand Casino - Small casino with limited tables & No slot machines - Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 83 Phone: (297) 586-9039
• Seaport Casino - Slot Machines - Address: L.G. Smith Blvd. 9
Phone: (297) 583-5027
• Stellaris Casino - All the popular games - Address: L.G. Smith Blvd. 9 Phone: (297) 586-9000 -- Our pick for best casino in Aruba.
• The Casino - All the popular games - Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 81 Phone: (297) 586-4045
Best Aruba Restaurants
• Sunset Grille - The best on the island for Steaks and chops - Average cost per person $35 and up - Phone: (297)586-6555 Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 81, Palm Beach
• Amazonia - For Steaks and Chops - Average cost per person $39 - Located across from Palm Beach - Phone: (297)586-4444 Address: J.E. Irasquin Blvd. 374, Oranjestad
• Brisas del Mar - For seafood - Family owned - Average cost per person $25 - Phone: (297)584-7718 Address: Savaneta 222A, Savaneta
• Chez Mathilde - French Cuisine - Average cost per person $35 - $15 Lunch - Phone: (297)583-4968 Address: Havenstraat 23, Oranjestad
• Hostaria da' Vittorio - The best the beaches of Aruba has to offer for Italian - Average cost per person $29 - Phone: (297)586-3838 Address: L. G. Smith Blvd. 380, Palm Beach
Aruba Restaurants Review
• Sawasdee Aruba Restaurants: Phone: (297)586-8071 Address: Palm Beach 186b. Noord
"This restaurant is fantastic, the atmosphere is very nice, all the decoration from Thailand is very unique to see on the island.
All the food was fresh and the service was excellent.
I like the original tuc tuc which is standing at the door! For us this is the best restaurant on the island."
Their menu includes: beef, chicken, pork, steak, shrimp, fish, squid, noodles, fried rice, curries and a large selections of fresh vegtables. And for all vegetarians we have tofu, and mock chicken. This is the restaurant for your Aruba vacations.
• Chalet Suisse Restaurants: Phone: 297/587-5054 - Address: J. E. Irausquin Blvd. 246, Eagle Beach
"We went on Thursday and had such a great meal and such great service that we went back again on Friday. Our server was excellent and very friendly as well as the rest of the staff. The meals were the best we had all week. I had the grouper and my wife had the pork. We have recommended Chalet Suisse to many people that have loved it as much as we did. Can't wait to go back next year."
They serve only the finest meats; Certified Black Angus cuts, ranging from Porterhouse, Filet Mignon and Rib Steaks, Provini Veal Chops with an unsurpassed fresh quality and a succulent Rack of Lamb that makes them loved by the most selective diners.
Cheap Aruba Vacations
With a wide blend of ethnicities and cultures plus a tropical environment, the beaches of Aruba have more experiences per square mile than any other island. And the activity doesn’t stop just because the sun goes down.
It may be small, but there’s always plenty of fun things to do in Aruba. The Beaches of Aruba are some of the most beautiful beaches I have been to, I wish I could go there more often.
More Great Vacations
| Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean |
Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
Book Your Cheap Aruba Vacations Today!
(Leave) Beaches of Aruba (Go To) Top Beaches of the World
(Leave) Beaches Of Aruba (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Map Of Aruba
If you have enjoyed "Beaches of Aruba" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page