The Cancun Beaches lie on the northeast tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, on the Caribbean coast. This popular resort is a great destination for sun seekers with many activities and facilities to offer.
Lying between the sea and a beautiful lagoon, the beaches of Cancun are perfect for a variety of water-sports. Because of the Great Reef off the coast of Cancun, it offers some of the best scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing in the world. This is the second largest reef in the world – second only to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
This stunning reef is why the Mexican Caribbean has become one of the most popular places in the World for snorkeling, scuba diving and pretty much all water-sports.
The most popular destinations being Cancun and Cozumel, where the visibility and the beauty of the reefs, are both amazing. We invite you to explore a world of diving possibilities at Cancun beaches and bring the kids, they'll love it there.
Things To Do In Cancun
• The Cancun beaches are second to none for water-sports and diving, but there is more to Cancun vacations than just water activities.
• In the surrounding area, there are great golf courses and Mayan ruins offering an insight into the regions rich history, it holds both mystery and magic.
• For shoppers, Cancun has everything from designer shopping malls to local parades and markets selling handcrafted goods and souvenirs.
• Just south of the Cancun Beaches is Rancho Loma Bonita where you can rent horses, ride them on the beach and even take breaks to swim and sunbathe. This is the beach to go to if you love horseback riding, very few allow this activity.
• For a great night out there is an excellent selection of restaurants, bars and nightclubs that will have you dancing into the early hours of the morning.
• You can swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Discovery. Get Kissed by these amazing animals, touch them, feed them and learn about the incredible anatomy and friendly nature that characterizes them. A once in a lifetime experience and the kids will love it!
• The Parque Nizuc offers dolphin swims also, but is a full service water park which includes water slides, rides, and a variety of swimming pools. You can even go snorkeling with tropical fish, rays and sharks.
• As you can see there is plenty of things to do in Cancun for Singles, kids and the whole family.
The fishing in Cancun is amazing whether you are a beginner or a veteran fisherman. There are plenty of fishing tours and marinas close to most resort areas and people to help you get started day and night.
The main species inhabiting the Mexican Caribbean waters are sawfish, red snapper and grouper. In the open waters, you can find blue and white marlin, sailfish, swordfish, and barracuda. If you like to fish like I do you have to go when visiting the Cancun beaches.
The Real Cancun
The real Cancun in the spring is over 100,000 American teenagers and young adults traveling to resort areas throughout Mexico over Spring Break each year. Of course Cancun Beaches are where a lot of these people flock to.
If you are in the mood to relax in Cancun, you will either have to book an expensive hotel, or completely avoid February and March. Because in these two months, there is an enormous influx of party-going college kids flooding the beaches, clubs and bars to have as much fun as possible. This is one of the most popular places to party for spring break.
Spring Break Cancun
Spring break Cancun is where to party in Mexico. Recently Cancun has become the number one spring break destination. It's a never-ending party with posh nightclubs, trendy beach bars, and the traditional Pat O'Brien's Hurricane, Spring Break Cancun has it all. You've never seen so many crazy, partying young adults in one place in your life. Hope to see you at the Cancun beaches this spring.
More Than Beautiful Beaches
Surrounded by a lagoon, a bay and the sea, Cancun offers more than just the beautiful Cancun beaches. It offers a variety of vacation experiences. Cancun is naturally situated in subtropical jungle perfect for exploration and adventure.
Hop on a jet ski or charter a boat for some deep sea fishing and spend a leisurely day at sea. Pristine reefs exist for snorkeling and diving. Relax overlooking the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea in a hammock, or pamper yourself at a world-class spa.
Checkout our new page,
Discount Spa Vacations.
Mexico Vacation Packages
Our experts can help you assemble your dream vacation to the Cancun beaches. Book air, hotel and the option of adding activities to do while you're there. Enjoy a Mexican beach getaway to fabulous resorts in Acapulco, Cancun, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Maya. Experience great beaches and visit Mayan ruins from ancient cultures. Lounge on the beach and enjoy the partying Mexican nightlife.
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Caribbean |
Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
Return To The Top Of This Page
(Leave) Cancun Beaches (Go To) Top Beaches of the World
(Leave) Cancun Beaches (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
The girls and guys get crazy at the Cancun Beaches. If you are looking for one of the biggest party destinations for spring break, you've found it. Cancun is considered the 'king' of spring break destinations. With over 4 million visitors annually.
Cancun is one massive party come March. It has become very Americanized, you'll feel very comfortable with all your favorite stores like Wal-mart and Home Depot just around the corner. Please checkout our other Beautiful Beaches pages at
Costa Rica Beaches
and more links to great vacations above.
Map of Cancun
If you have enjoyed "Cancun Beaches" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page