One of our favorite and
Best Florida Beaches
are Clearwater Beaches, great for families with kids, couples and for spring break, Clearwater is easy to find on the gulf coast of Florida. (Map at the bottom of this page)
Below we show you what to expect when visiting or vacationing in this beautiful city. We try to help you find the best Clearwater Restaurants, Clearwater Resorts, Clearwater Hotspots, Attractions and more.
As one of the top vacation spots in Florida, there's something for every visitor. The beautiful Clearwater beaches have won awards as, Best City Beach, one of America’s Top Family Beaches, one of the Top Singles Beaches in the state, one of the Best Beaches from Maine to Hawaii and Clearwater offers so much more.
Best Clearwater Resorts
• Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort - Just a short drive from Tampa International and St. Petersburg / Clearwater Airports and located on 10 beautiful acres of sandy white beach. This Clearwater Resort is as good as it gets and a great place for vacation or business stays.
Address: 400 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater
Phone: (727) 461-3222
• Sheraton Sand Key Resort - This resort has a little age on it, but is still one of the most respected resorts in the area. Enjoy 10 acres of beautiful private beachfront. It has close to 400 rooms including 15 special suites with furnished living and dining areas.
Address: 1160 Gulf Blvd., Clearwater Beach
Phone: (727) 595-1611
• Days Inn Clearwater Central is located downtown and close to everything. Budget-minded travelers will love the hotel rates and it's always very clean.
Address: 2940 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater
Best Clearwater Restaurants
• Guppy's On The Beach - This is our pick for great seafood at the beach in Clearwater. Try the scallops and blackened grouper, they are both fantastic.
Address: 1701 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach
Phone: (727) 593-2032
• Alfano's Restaurant - This fabulous family owned Italian restaurant has been voted "Best Italian" by Tampa Bay Magazine several years in a row. They have live piano music on Friday and Saturday and jazz on Wednesdays. The menu includes all your favorite italian dishes and extensive wine list.
Address: 1702 Clearwater/Largo Road, Clearwater
Phone: (727) 584-2125
• Heilman`s Beachcomber - American eatery with great fish and steaks at an affordable price, average cost per meal is between $12 and $20, dress casual. They also have a piano bar that sets the mood on Tuesdays thru Sundays.
Address: 447 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater
Phone: (727) 442-4144
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean | Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas
| Maui | Miami | New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
(Leave) Clearwater Beaches (Go To) Best Florida Beaches
(Leave) Clearwater Beaches (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Map of Clearwater
If you have enjoyed Clearwater page and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page