Costa Rica Beaches
It's been several years since I've been to the Costa Rica Beaches. I remember having a fantastic time, it helped that I won several hundred dollars playing cards in the casinos the first day we were there.
If you love nature, this is a must-go vacation destination. There is so much to do and see on Costa Rica Vacations that visitors some times arrive and feel overwhelmed by the amount of things there are to do. Below we try to break some of these things down.
Costa Rica Vacations
This country has the perfect location for beach lovers from around the world. It is located on the south part of Central America, the Costa Rica coast is over 1,000 miles long. In having so many miles of coastline, Costa Rica offers every type of beach imaginable - black sands, white sands, rocky beaches and I have to mention how beautiful the Costa Rican girls are.
The Costa Rica Beaches aren't the only things this beautiful country is know for. Costa Rica is very well known for its rich rainforest and ecotourism. You can watch in awe as a volcano erupts in front of your eyes, explore the most bio-diverse country in the World and visit it's many National Parks.
The animal population is amazing and beautiful, see the flash of a scarlet macaw as it flies across the beaches. See big cats in Corcovado National Park, monkeys and turtles in Tortuguero or orchids in Monteverde Cloud Forest. Even though Costa Rica is one of Central America's smallest countries, it is it's most visited nation.
As you can see Costa Rica is one of the most valued environmental destinations in North America. Whether you’re taking off on a backpacking trip or kayaking, Costa Rica is sure to provide an environment that cannot be matched. Be sure to take your hiking boots and your swimsuit – you never know when you’ll hike to the top of a cliff only to jump into the crystal clear water below!
Things To Do In Costa Rica
The Costa Rica Nature is second to none in North America. Here are some of the most popular things to do in Costa Rica.
• Of course we will start with the Costa Rica Beaches where you can enjoy, Sunning, swimming, surfing, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and did you notice that's just the S's. Be sure to take the kids, they will love the Costa Rica beaches.
• Costa Rica has countless waterfalls. You can enjoy walk up viewing platforms a few yards from a restaurant to long hikes to secluded bathing pools under amazing waterfalls.
• There are hundreds of hotsprings in this volcanic land and a couple of them have spawned natural spas. You might need to relax your tired muscles.
• Things to do in Costa Rica for families with kids age 5 and up: Take an exciting white-water rafting adventure on the Pejibaye River. Your family will have a blast and it's a safe slow flowing river. For the older kids ages 12 and up, the Pacuare River adventure is considered one of the best rafting rivers in the world.
• Quickly, here's some more fun things to do in Costa Rica for the whole family, Whitewater Activities, Nature Walks, Bird Watching, Nature Boat Cruises, Windsurfing, Coffee Tours, Canopy Tours and so much more.
Costa Rica Facts
• There are about 52 species of hummingbirds in Costa Rica.
• Monkeys are one of the most common mammals in Costa Rica – next to bats.
• There are about 750,000 species of insects that live in Costa Rica.
• There are four kinds of toucans in Costa Rica. They are found almost entirely in or around the rain forest.
• There are also over 330 species of parrots, but only five live in Costa Rica.
• The national bird is the clay-colored robin.
• There are more than 121 volcanic formations in Costa Rica, and seven of them are active.
Costa Rica Vacation Packages
Enjoy a different kind of Caribbean vacation experience, Central American style! Lounge in the sun on the Costa Rica Beaches, visit ancient archeological ruins and enjoy the awesome island nightlife. Adventurous travelers will want to participate in one of the fabulous EcoTours.
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
(Leave) Costa Rica Beaches (Go To) Top Beaches of the World
(Leave) Costa Rica Beaches (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Costa Rican Girls
These Costa Rican girls work with Powerade drinks and were working one of the many surfing events held at Costa Rica Beaches regularly. Please checkout our other beautiful beaches pages,
and more links to great vacation pages above.
Map of Costa Rica
If you have enjoyed "Costa Rica Beaches" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page