Key West Beaches
Some of the most beautiful
Beaches In Florida
are the Key West Beaches. Below we try to help you plan a great trip by showing you the top things to do in Key West and all the Key West information you need.
If you are visiting South Florida, Key West is just a short and beautiful drive from
down US-1. The islands offer a tropical blend of amazing waters, tropical plant-life, fine dining with fresh seafood always available, and Key West Resorts for a variety of budgets.
Key West Things To Do
• Of course there's the Key West Beaches, water fun includes snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, para-sailing, kayaking, and amazing fishing. Here's some more things to do on your Key West Vacations.
• There are many adventure tours available including, Sport Fishing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Party Boats, Dinner Cruises and The Dry Tortugas National Park and Fort Jefferson Tours.
• Fort Zachary Taylor State Historic Site - Tour the fort, there's even a Civil War Museum. Then swim, sun and fun on one of the nicest, family friendly beaches in the Keys. This can be a full day of fun.
• Built in 1851 Ernest Hemingway's former home is now a Museum. This historic property offers daily guided tours. Some say this is a must when visiting Key West.
• Wreckers Museum is an old house and museum where you can see and learn about the treasures salvaged from shipwrecks in the Keys.
• Key West things to do must include Duval Street, it's the center of Key West life and hours of fun, with many hotels, inns and bed-n-breakfasts, plus dozens of shops and restaurants.
• Take the Conch Train Tour - See the best of Key West on the train tour that's been entertaining visitors in the Florida Keys since 1958. Kids of all ages will love taking this tour.
• Across from the airport is our choice for best Key West beach for families with kids. Located on the south side of Key West this beautiful half-mile beach has everything from picnic tables, to food concessions and restrooms.
• Wild dolphins inhabit the waters surrounding the Key West Beaches, and there are several small companies that will take you out in search of these beautiful mammals in their natural habitat. This is another of the Key West activities the kids will love.
• Sometimes the best diving is closer than you think. The world's third largest barrier reef is located in Key West, offering some of the best diving in the world including night diving options and several shipwrecks nestled amongst hard coral formations ideal for exploring.
• If you're looking for a bar/lounge, some of the favorites include, Sloppy Joe's, Captain Tony's, Margaritaville and The Afterdeck at Louie's Backyard.
Key West Vacation Packages
A Key West vacation is a vacation where anything is possible. Considered America's own Caribbean Island, this southernmost point of the United States offers a variety of unique activities including great shopping, Old-Town trolley tours and the former residence of Ernest Hemingway.
The Florida Keys has amazing water-sports and water activities that rival the
I guess great things do come in small packages, the island of Key West is only 2 miles x 4 miles, but it's always full of fun.
Book Your Key West Vacation Packages Today!
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean | Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas
| Maui | Miami | New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
(Leave) Key West Beaches (Go To) Best Florida Beaches
(Leave) Key West Beaches (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Key West Map
If you have enjoyed "Key West Beaches" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page