Puerto Rico Beaches
Puerto Rico Beaches, Coffee plantations, colonial towns, bars and restaurants await your next vacation. Experience life at a different pace by rainforest hiking, scuba diving or swimming in a glowing lagoon.
The capital San Juan has a lot to offer the tourist, with gorgeous beaches, modern amenities, and a fascinating city of colonial architecture. You may never have thought of Puerto Rico as a great vacation destination, reading this page will change your mind and there is plenty of things to do that the kids will enjoy.
Puerto Rico Things To Do
• Go on a guided tour of the Bacardi distillery, the world's largest rum factory, where you can sample the goods or buy some souvenirs.
• Relax on a half-day trip to the El Yunque rainforest. Discover an amazing world of nature trails, waterfalls and a tropical rainforest habitat of the endangered wildlife of Puerto Rico.
• Take the whole family and enjoy a sailboat or catamaran ride to islands off of Fajardo. They offer snorkeling, lunch and drinks. The kids will love it. (Map at the bottom of page)
• There is all kinds of motorized water-sports in San Juan, companies offer water-sports like banana boat rides, parasail rides, Hobi Cat rentals, and kayak rentals.
• The northwest part of the island is made of limestone and has many caves and sinkholes. The Rio Camuy Caves Park offers a nice tour for all amateur cave-explorers. This is something for the whole family.
• If you love art, culture and history you will love it in Puerto Rico, find world-class museums and ancient structures that precede anything in the United States.
• The Lighthouse Historical Park & Aquarium has a lighthouse, a small aquarium with sharks, a mini-zoo, some ships to play on, a pirate cave and an indian village re-creation. This will be one of the kids' favorites.
• If you like to Gamble you will enjoy the many casinos around the island. The El San Juan Hotel and Casino is considered to be in a class by itself. It has 13,000 square feet of gaming space offering all your favorite games.
Puerto Rico Vacation Packages
Enjoy shopping, great golf courses and laying on the beach during the day and fine dining, great casinos and clubs at night. For a more ecological adventure, hike through the Rainforest, the only one in the U.S. National Forest System or swim in the bioluminescent bay, one of the rare places where the sea actually glows in the dark. U.S. travelers do not need a passport to visit the Puerto Rico beaches.
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | California | Cancun | Caribbean | Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas
| Maui | Miami | New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
Return To The Top Of This Page
(Leave) Puerto Rico Beaches (Go To) Cheapest Vacation Packages
(Leave) Puerto Rico Beaches (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Puerto Rico Map
We Would Love To Hear About Your
Puerto Rico Vacations
Thanks so much for visiting our "Puerto Rico Beaches" page. Please let us know if you have a vacation or cruise experience you would like to share with the World by filling out the review form below. We will consider adding your review to our many vacation pages. If you would like to receive an e-mailed link to see the page your review is on, be sure to include your e-mail address below. We would love to hear from you and thanks in advance for your contribution.
If you have enjoyed "Puerto Rico Beaches" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.