San Diego Vacation Packages
I hope you take advantage of our San Diego vacation packages and all the great deals available on our many vacation and cruise pages.
Below we try to help you plan your San Diego Vacations and give you our top San Diego things to do. This is the perfect vacation destination if you are looking for sun, fun and the Southern California lifestyle, there's also a lot to see and do for the entire family. Let's get started!
San Diego Things To Do
• Of course everything starts with the beautiful San Diego beaches and all the great water-sports. Visit one of the most well known beaches in the World, Mission Beach is one of San Diego's best and a great beach for sight-seeing.
• San Diego things to do has to include going to Sea World. This is one of the top things to do for families, especially if you have kids. Dolphins, seals, orcas, penguins and others are there to entertain you. If you love animals, don't miss Sea World in San Diego. (Map of San Diego at bottom of page)
• This is something for kids of all ages to enjoy. One of the best and well known zoos in the U.S. is in San Diego. The San Diego Zoo is home to 4000 rare and endangered animals, it has rarely seen animals like tree kangaroos, giant pandas and komodo dragons. Also notice that the zoo is a botanical garden with more than 6,500 plant species. There's no better place to take the kids, it has all kinds of zoo games, meet the critters and kid territory. The Zoo is located close to downtown San Diego and the best time to go is early morning when the animals are more active and fun to watch.
• Visit downtown San Diego's Seaport Village for a full day of free entertainment, strolling and window-shopping. Enjoy a relaxing day of hanging out in the grass and watching the many passing yachts and ships on the amazing San Diego Bay, or visit one of the many bay-view eateries.
• Visit Old Town and the living legacy of San Diego history. You are invited to wander FREE through historic buildings, including the blacksmith shop, Seeley Stables, Stewart House and the oldest schoolhouse in San Diego.
• San Diego things to do must include the largest cultural park in the country, Balboa Park offers a lot of fun things to do and see. You can explore 15 museums, 16 beautiful gardens, a variety of restaurants and scores of exhibits, performances and other activities. A must for couples and families.
San Diego Vacations
San Diego Vacations are located in a grown-up beach town that offers a selection of activities as diverse as its residents.
Whether you decide to visit the world-famous San Diego zoo, go to Sea World with the kids or just hit the beach, leaving this city may be the hardest decision you’ll have to make during your amazing California stay. Check rates for your San Diego Vacation Packages below!
Click here to read
San Francisco Things To Do.
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | Cancun | Caribbean |
Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
Book Your San Diego Vacations Today
(Leave) San Diego Vacation Packages (Go To) Things to do in California
(Leave) San Diego Vacation Packages (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Map Of Southern California
If you have enjoyed "San Diego Vacation Packages" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page