San Francisco Things To Do
Thanks so much for visiting our "San Francisco Things To Do" page. Below are our picks for the most popular and enjoyable things to do in San Francisco on your San Francisco vacations.
Please let us know if you have anything to add to the list of San Francisco attractions that we may have missed. You can do this by clicking the "Contact Us" button (top-left) on any page. And please take advantage of the
Cheapest Vacation Packages
Cheapest Cruise Prices.
Top Things To Do In San Francisco
• Linking San Francisco with Marin County the Golden Gate Bridge is a 1.7 mile-long bridge that can be crossed by car, bicycle or on foot. On July 4th there is no better place to watch fireworks.
• There are many great tours available in San Francisco, Alcatraz Tours, Double Decker Bus Tours, City tours, Culinary Tours, Wine Country Tours, Bay Cruises and Muir Woods Tours. Multi-attraction passes provide both convenience and savings. (Map of San Francisco at bottom of page)
• Once home to hundreds of fishing boats, today's Fisherman's Wharf is home to seafood vendors, souvenir shops and other attractions. Most visitors feel they haven't seen San Francisco unless they go here. People of all ages and interests will enjoy this day of shopping and sight-seeing.
• So many movies made about this former prison, today it's one of the city's most popular attractions. To visit Alcatraz be sure to reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
• Some people look forward to riding on San Francisco's moving landmark, the Cable Cars. Kids of all ages will enjoy riding them.
• After riding the cable cars, you can go to the cable car museum. If you've ever wondered how cable cars work, this museum explains and demonstrates it all. Yes, this is a museum and it's the working powerhouse, repair shop, and storage place of the cable car system and is in full operation.
• For the educational side of San Francisco, visit the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, a major modern and contemporary art museum and San Francisco landmark.
• San Francisco things to do include shopping in fabulous Union Square, one of the city's three original parks. Union Square is now a public space surrounded with elegant shops and hotels. A cable car line and the theatre district is close-by.
• Not really what the real Chinatown is like, but there's a lot here for the tourist in all of us. Chinatown is worth a visit.
There's so many things to do in San Francisco that you'll want to go back again and again. This is one of my favorite cities to visit in the United States. I hope you have a wonderful San Francisco vacation.
Book Your San Francisco Vacation Packages Today!
More Great Vacations
| Aruba | Bahamas | Belize | Bermuda | Brazil | Cancun | Caribbean |
Costa Rica | Daytona Beach | Florida | Jamaica | Las Vegas | Maui | Miami
| New York | Orlando | Puerto Rico | Virgin Islands |
| All Inclusive Vacations | Casino Vacations | Cheapest Cruises |
Destination Weddings | Family Vacations | Golf Vacations
| Last Minute Vacations | Luxury Vacations | Romantic Vacations
| Ski Vacations | Spa Vacations | Top Beaches |
San Diego Vacation Packages
(Leave) San Francisco Things To Do (Go To) Things to do in California
(Leave) San Francisco Things To Do (Go To) Online Travel Agent (Home)
Map Of San Francisco
If you have enjoyed "San Francisco Things To Do" and other pages of this Website please tell others by using the buttons below to share the information you find interesting and informative and please BOOKMARK for yourself and your easy return. TO LINK TO US - Copy the HTML code below and paste it into your site.
Return To The Top Of This Page